Friday, November 9, 2007

My Husband

My Husband is the most awesome person I know. I am so fortunate that I decided to make him my life's partner. I don't tell him this enough though. I just hope he knows how much I appreciate him. These are the reasons I love my husband.
He supports me in everything I do while always telling me truthfully what he thinks about it.
He is a wonderful father who responds and listens to his son. He enjoys his child and it shows. He is always interested in what our child has done that day.
He is my partner parent. We always find a way to be on the same page. He is involved in every decision including food, naps, toys, clothes, childcare, education and healthcare. I love that he will discuss and participate in all aspects of his son's life.
He worries about me.
He makes me laugh, laughs with me and when necessary laughs at me.
He cleans.
He Cooks! I don't think that there is any other meal out there that I would rather eat than his risotto.
He puts his family first.
He always sticks to his commitments.
He has an awesome bum!
He is helping me stay motivated to stay in shape.
He snuggles me.
He holds me when I am tired, cranky, sad or angry.
He is research minded like myself. If we don't know something we will find out. He does not make uninformed choices.
I know how lucky I am to have him in my life. I know that he is a very good man and I will always love and treasure him.
I know our marriage will not always be peachy keen but I am married to my very best friend and that will never change.

No comments: